Among the snacks that have found their way into a typical American home, perhaps tortilla chips are one of the most popular, which is understandable. After all, who can resist that enticing flavor and the crunchiness that comes with every bite?
Whether you’re on the search for new tortilla chips to try, or you’re new to this tasty treat, I’m sure that you will be able to find your best match in my review for the best tortilla chips in 2020.
- Tortilla Chips vs. Corn Chips
- What Brands of Tortilla Chips Should You Buy?
- What Are The Best Tortilla Chips?
- Best Tortilla Chips Comparison Chart
- Top 15 Best Tortilla Chip Reviews 2020
- Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
- Santitas White Corn Tortilla Chips
- Tostito Scoops Party Size Tortilla Chips
- Beanitos Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Quest Nutrition Protein Spicy Sweet Chilli Tortilla Chips
- Mission Foods Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- WW Sea Salt Mini Tortilla Chips
- Tostitos Original Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Garden Of Eatin’ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- Happy Belly Restaurant Tortilla Chips
- Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Tortilla Chips
- Real Food From The Ground Up Cauliflower Tortilla Chips
- Late July Snacks Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Barcel Mini Takis Crunchy Rolled Tortilla Chips
- Paqui Spicy Hot Haunted Ghost Pepper Tortilla Chips
- The Best Tortilla Chips Buying Guide
- My Top Pick for the Best Tortilla Chips
Tortilla Chips vs. Corn Chips
If you happen to think that tortilla chips and corn chips are the same, perhaps you will be surprised to learn that they are two entirely different snacks.
While it’s true that tortilla chips and corn chips are usually made from corn, the manufacturing process of these two snacks differs vastly.
To specify, the corn used for making tortilla chips is subjected to a process known as nixtamalization, which makes the chips have a milder flavor, a less intense aroma, and less rigid texture.
- Top 12 Best Wall Ovens For The Money 2020
- Top 15 Best Undercounter Ice Makers To Buy in 2020
- Top 15 Best Panini Presses On The Market 2020
- Top 12 Best Greek Yogurt Maker Reviews in 2020
- Top 11 Best Pizza Stones On The Market 2020
- Top 15 Best Napkin Holders to Buy in 2020
- Top 15 Best Canned Chili On The Market 2020
- Top 15 Best Burger Presses To Buy 2020
Furthermore, tortilla chips usually are thinner, larger, and considerably less salty than corn chips.
While corn chips con be eaten with chip dip, they are usually eaten alone. On the other hand, tortilla chips can be eaten with various kinds of chip dips as well as toppings. In addition to this, tortilla chips can also be used for some recipes.
What Brands of Tortilla Chips Should You Buy?
Before getting into my list of recommendations, perhaps you should know some of the most trustworthy brands of tortilla chips. While this may seem redundant, the information might be helpful in helping you decide which chips to buy.
Doritos: There’s no doubt that Doritos has been a dominating brand when it comes to tortilla chips. After all, the brand is famous for the high-caliber quality they can produce.
Offering many options for you to choose from, Doritos ensures that you can find your favorite flavor, be it spicy sweet chili, nacho cheese, flamin’ hot nacho, you name it.
Tostitos: Tostitos is more than simple tortillas or plain chips. Tostitos can pave the way for fun family gets together, Tostitos is suitable for various cooking recipes, and Tostitos is the perfect companion for cozy movie nights at home.
Like many of its competing brands, Tostitos will provide you with various options so that you will be able to find the perfect snack for yourself and your loved ones.
Late July Snacks: Believing that food should be “simple, pure, and good,” Late July Snacks aims to make food tasty chips that are also completely organic and GMO-free. It’s not an exaggeration to say that Late July Snacks only strive for perfection.
Santitas: Hoping to bring about an authentic Mexican restaurant taste, Santitas make their tortilla chips with stone-ground corn of the highest quality. Whether you want to eat your chips plain or with salsa, Santitas is definitely a must-try brand.
Mission Foods: Another brand seeking to create fresh and authentic Mexican food products, Mission Foods will offer you endless possibilities when it comes to tortilla chips.
Furthermore, this brand will provide you with gluten-free chips that are just as tasty as regular tortilla chips. All you have to do is select a flavor of your preference, be it lime, habanero, salsa verde, or queso jalapeno.
What Are The Best Tortilla Chips?
If you want to get my list of recommendations for the best of the best tortilla chips, perhaps you’d want to see the list of products down below.
- Best Overall – Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
“Nacho cheese flavored, made from corn and various dairy products, fresh and crunchy, cholesterol-free.”
- Best for Budget – Santitas White Corn Tortilla Chips
“Gluten-free, dairy-free, excellent with guacamole and salsa, made from stone ground corn, vegetable oil, and salt, fresh, suitable for dipping.”
- Best for Salsa – Tostito Scoops Party Size Tortilla Chips
“Gluten-free, dairy-free, bowl-shaped chips, low in sodium, made from corn, vegetable oil, salt, best for salsa and queso oil.”
- Best for Diabetics – Beanitos Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
“Non-GMO, preservative-free, gluten-free, low-glycemic certified, made from whole Northern beans, sunflower oils, and tapioca starch.”
- Best for Keto – Quest Nutrition Protein Spicy Sweet Chilli Tortilla Chips
“Made from protein blend, sunflower oil, and cornstarch; low carb, sweet-spicy chili flavored.”
- Best for Guacamole – Mission Foods Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
“Certified gluten-free, cholesterol-free, does not contain artificial ingredients, suitable for queso.”
- Best for Weight Watchers/ Best for Weight Loss – WW Sea Salt Mini Tortilla Chips
“Sea salt flavored, made from stone-grinded corn, free of artificial ingredients, gluten-free, kosher.”
- Best for Nachos – Tostitos Original Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
“Gluten-free, free of preservatives, artificial flavors, and MSG, made from corn, strong and robust texture.”
- Best for Salads – Garden Of Eatin’ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
“Made from organic blue corn, non-GMO, gluten-free, kosher, free of artificial ingredients and preservatives.”
- Best for Dipping – Happy Belly Restaurant Tortilla Chips
“Does not contain added sugar, made from white corn and vegetable oil, relatively affordable, free of bad cholesterols.”
- Best for Soup – Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Tortilla Chips
“Gluten-free, non-GMO, kosher, vegans, low in sodium, free of cholesterol, does not contain artificial flavors and preservatives.”
Best Tortilla Chips Comparison Chart
When buying tortilla chips, perhaps you’d want to be informed of the snack’s flavor and the calories it contains first. Therefore, I’ve compiled this comparison chart so that you can be well informed of these best tortilla chips.
|Best Tortilla Chips||Flavor||Calories/ kCal Per Serving||Net Weight|
|Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips - Best Overall||Nacho Cheese||140||9.75 ounces|
|Santitas White Corn Tortilla Chips - Best for Budget||Plain||140||11 ounces (311.8 grams)|
|Tostito Scoops Party Size Tortilla Chips - Best for Salsa||Plain||140||14.5 ounces|
|Beanitos Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips - Best for Diabetics||Salt||130||5 ounces (142 grams)|
|Quest Nutrition Protein Spicy Sweet Chilli Tortilla Chips - Best for Keto||Spicy Sweet Chilli||140||9 ounces (32 grams)|
|Mission Foods Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips - Best for Guacamole||Sea Salt||140||13 ounces (368 grams)|
|WW Sea Salt Mini Tortilla Chips - Best for Weight Watchers/ Best for Weight Loss||Sea Salt||80||5 x 19 grams pouches|
|Tostitos Original Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips - Best for Nachos||Sea Salt||140||13 ounces|
|Garden Of Eatin’ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips - Best for Salads||Plain||140||22 ounces|
|Happy Belly Restaurant Tortilla Chips - Best for Dipping||Plain||140||10 ounces|
|Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Tortilla Chips - Best for Soup||Plain||140||11 ounces (311 grams)|
|Real Food From The Ground Up Cauliflower Tortilla Chips||Sea Salt||140||4.5 ounces (128 grams)|
|Late July Snacks Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips||Sea Salt And Lime||130||11 ounces (312 grams)|
|Barcel Mini Takis Crunchy Rolled Tortilla Chips||Habanero and Lime Chili and Lime||140 (Takis Nitro), 180 (Takis Fuego)||35 grams|
|Paqui Spicy Hot Haunted Ghost Pepper Tortilla Chips||Haunted Ghost Pepper||280||2 ounces (57 grams)|
Top 15 Best Tortilla Chip Reviews 2020
It’s time to get into my review for the best tortilla chips to get in 2020. Hopefully, after this review, you’ll be able to find exactly what you want.
Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
One of the tastiest tortilla chips now available, the Doritos Nacho Cheese chips will undoubtedly make an excellent snack for all ages. With its bold and rich flavors, the Doritos chips will ignite your taste buds and refresh your senses.
Arriving in a generous 9.75-ounce bag, these tortilla chips boast a thick and crunchy texture. Furthermore, the chips are sturdy enough that you can use them as a foundation to make a delicious dish of nachos.
Even though snacks cannot exactly be classified as a good source of nutrition, the Doritos tortilla chips still contain some beneficial nutrients such as vitamin A and vitamin B6.
What’s more, the Doritos tortilla chips are also rich in Thiamin, also known as vitamin B1, which can be especially helpful in turning food into energy to keep your nervous system strong and healthy.
- Nacho cheese flavored
- 75 ounces
- Made from corn and various dairy products
- The chips have such a delicious flavor that you will find it hard to stop enjoying them
- The freshness and crunchiness of the chips are well preserved
- The product is virtually free of cholesterol, meaning that you can still enjoy it even if you have high cholesterol
- The chips can be eaten right out of the bag or be used to prepare various recipes
- The delivery process might crush the chips
- The sodium level of the chips is quite high
|Product Dimensions||10 x 8 x 2.5 inches|
|Net Weight||9.75 ounces|
|Calories Per Serving||140|
If you want to see this fantastic snack up close and hear a second opinion, you can check out the following video:
Santitas White Corn Tortilla Chips
(Best for Budget)
Why spend an extravagant amount of money on chips when you can save quite a bit with these tasty tortilla chips from Santitas. Boasting an authentic Mexican taste, the Santitas tortilla chips will provide you with a restaurant-like experience.
An ideal companion to bring with you to your next party snack, these tasty tortilla chips are made of corn, vegetable oil, and salt. These tortilla chips will taste even more amazing when paired with Frito Lay dip as well as salsa.
Furthermore, the Santitas tortilla chips are completely gluten-free, which means that you can still freely enjoy the product even when you have Celiac disease.
What’s more, the Santitas tortilla chips are rich in dietary fiber, which can boost your digestive system. Additionally, the chips also contain a fair amount of protein to give you a slight energy boost.
- 11-ounce package
- Made from corn, vegetable oil, and salt
- The chips have a shelf life of around 60 to 90 days, meaning that the snack you receive is usually new and fresh
- The chips are made from premium-quality stone-ground corn, ensuring that the taste and texture of the chip will be of excellent quality
- The sodium level of the snack is low enough that it’s less likely to negatively affect your blood pressure
- The chips are strong and thick enough that they will not break if you use them for dipping
- The delivery process might damage the bags and the chips
- The shelf life of the snack isn’t very long; therefore you need to eat them as soon as possible
|Product Dimensions||12.6 x 8.4 x 4.6 inches|
|Net Weight||11 ounces (311.8 grams)|
|Calories Per Serving||140|
See the amazing texture and listen to the enticing crushing sound of these tortilla chips in this video below:
Tostito Scoops Party Size Tortilla Chips
(Best for Salsa)
If you’re trying to find the perfect tortilla chips for scooping salsa, then you’ve definitely come to the right place. With their quirky and innovative design, the chips resemble a miniature bowl, which makes a fantastic choice for scooping various dips.
Boasting the brand’s beloved original flavor, these miniature chip bowls from Tostito is strong enough that they can handle even the heartiest dips of salsa. Therefore, if you love tortilla chips with savory topping, this one is a must-try.
What’s more, the Tostito tortilla chips are a good source of several beneficial nutrients such as calcium, thiamin, vitamin E, riboflavin, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin B6, and magnesium.
- 5-ounce bag
- Made from corn, vegetable oil, and salt
- Best for salsa and queso dip
- The portion serving size of the bag is ideal for both individual consumption and for small parties
- The chips are gluten-free and dairy-free, meaning that they are suitable for you even if you’re sensitive to gluten or lactose
- The chips are delicious enough that you can eat them plain
- The chips are strong enough to pre-scoop dippings into the chips to serve them on plates without having the chips go mushy
- The delivery process might crumble the chips
- The product is quite high in carbs
|Product Dimensions||14.8 x 9.9 x 4.7 inches|
|Net Weight||14.5 ounces|
|Calories Per Serving||140|
Learn to make a quick snack out of these tortilla chips in this video:
Beanitos Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
(Best for Diabetics)
Do you still want to enjoy the wonderful flavors of tortilla chips, but your diabetes prevent you from doing so? If that is the case, you should check out this product from Beanitos, who can help you enjoy your favorite snacks despite your diabetes.
Made from healthy Northern beans, these tortilla chips were packed full of dietary fiber. Containing a very low level of sugar, the Beanitos tortilla chips will ensure that you can enjoy this tasty snack without spiking your blood sugar level.
Furthermore, the Beanitos tortilla chips are an excellent choice for vegan as well. Completely gluten-free, this snack contains up to 5 grams of plant-based protein. This product is also rich in iron, calcium, and potassium.
However, you need to keep in mind that you should not indulge yourself too much on this tasty treat if you have diabetes. After all, processed food is still not a good idea for your health condition.
- Low-glycemic certified
- Made from whole Northern beans, sunflower oils, tapioca starch
- The product is free of artificial flavors and preservatives, ensuring that the snack is as healthy as possible
- The chips are made from sustainable crops, meaning that the production of the snack leaves little impact on the environment
- The product is allergy-friendly, being suitable for various types of diets
- These chips are all cholesterol-free, guaranteeing that your blood pressure level will not be affected after enjoying the snack
- The chips might be a bit oily
|Product Dimensions||11 x 7 x 3.2 inches|
|Net Weight||5 ounces (142 grams)|
|Calories Per Serving||130|
Quest Nutrition Protein Spicy Sweet Chilli Tortilla Chips
(Best for Keto)
Tortilla chips usually contain a high amount of carbs, making them unsuitable for Keto diets. However, this does not necessarily mean that you will not be able to enjoy this irresistible snack, especially if you have this product from Quest Nutrition.
Containing a shockingly low level of carbs, the Spicy Sweet Chilli will definitely not ruin your strict keto diet. Therefore, you will be able to occasionally indulge yourself in the fantastic explosion of flavors brought about by these delicious chips.
With every 32-gram pack of the Quest Nutrition chips, you will be able to get up to 19 grams of proteins. While the snack is low in dietary fiber values, it also contains a negligible level of sugar so that the treat is as healthy as possible.
- The product is decently packed so that it will not crumble during the delivery process
- The snack is a balanced combination of enticing sweetness and mouthwatering spiciness
- The chips are packed in an adequate portion bag to ensure that you will not ruin your diets by overeating the treat
- The crunchiness of the chips can last for a long time in the open air
- The product is a bit on the spicy side
- The snack contains possible allergens such as milk and soy
|Product Dimensions||3.2 x 2.5 x 1.6 inches|
|Net Weight||9 ounces|
|Flavors||Spicy Sweet Chilli|
|Calories Per Serving||140|
Perhaps you’re thinking that these chips are too good to be true. Fear not, you can have a look at this video and decide for yourself:
Mission Foods Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
(Best for Guacamole)
Don’t you sometimes find yourself wishing for the perfect tortilla chips to enjoy your guacamole with? If that is the case, perhaps you would want to check out this appetizing snack from Mission Foods.
Arriving in a generous 13-ounce bag, these tortilla chips are made from four plain ingredients: corn masa flour, vegetable oil, water, and sea salt. Therefore, the simple flavors and crunchiness of these chips will bring out the taste of your guacamole.
Another important factor of tortilla chips for eating guacamole is that they should be strong enough to hold this hearty dipping. Fortunately, the Mission Foods tortilla chips are more than qualified to hold up to virtually any kind of topping and dipping.
- Certified gluten-free
- Free of artificial colors, artificial flavors, and preservatives
- Also suitable for queso
- This snack is healthy enough that you can let little kids enjoy it
- The chips boast an authentic Mexican flavor that can be either eaten plain or with various toppings
- The product is of excellent quality despite its relatively low price
- Containing absolutely no gluten, the Mission Strip tortilla chips are still suitable for you even if you’re sensitive to gluten
- The product contains a high level of carbohydrate, making it unsuitable for strict diets
|Product Dimensions||12 x 7.8 x 4.8 inches|
|Net Weight||13 ounces (368 grams)|
|Calories Per Serving||140|
WW Sea Salt Mini Tortilla Chips
(Best for Weight Watchers/ Best for Weight Loss)
If you’re trying to lose some weights or keep fit, don’t be disheartened that you can no longer enjoy your favorite chips. With this fantastic snack from WW, you will be able to indulge yourself while still keeping your calorie intake to a minimum.
Unlike most other tortilla chips, which can contain up to 280 calories per serving, the WW mini tortilla chips only have roughly 80 calories for every 19-gram package of delicious and crunchy snack.
Furthermore, these chips have been divided into an ideally pre-portioned package. This means that one bag of WW tortilla chips will be enough to leave you feeling satisfied, but not too much that it will end up ruining your strict diet.
- 19-gram package
- Sea salt flavored
- Made from stone-grinded corn, sea salt, and sunflower oil
- Free of artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, and sweeteners
- The product is made from plant-based ingredients, making the snack suitable for vegans
- The product is free of any possible allergen
- These tortilla chips boast texture and flavor that are suitable for hummus and salsa
- This snack is perfectly suitable, even if you’re particularly sensitive to gluten
- The packaging of the product is not very good
|Product Dimensions||10.7 x 7 x 4.8 inches|
|Net Weight||5 x 19 grams pouches|
|Calories Per Serving||80|
Tostitos Original Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
(Best for Nachos)
One of the secrets to making a delicious and professional-like bowl of nachos is to have tortilla chips strong enough to hold up to the overall toppings. With that in mind, I will recommend the Tostitos tortilla chips for making the ultimate nachos.
With its fantastic texture and flavor, the Tostitos snack is undoubtedly the perfect choice for not only a quick snack but also for making a hearty bowl of enticing nachos for a fun movie night.
Furthermore, the Tostitos tortilla chips are also suitable for dipping into queso, salsa, and various kinds of homemade dips as well. With that taken into consideration, there’s no denying that this snack is the ideal choice for a family get-together.
- Made from corn, salt, and vegetable oil
- 13-ounce package
- Free of preservatives, artificial flavors, and MSG
- You can use the chip for hearty dips and as the foundation for various dishes without having the chips going mushy
- The chips are suitable for baking with cheese, chili peppers, onion, olives, and various other ingredients for a more nutritious meal
- You can expect the chips to be excellent freshness
- The chips are not overly salty, making them suitable for those with high blood pressure as well
- The snack is a bit on the expensive side
|Product Dimensions||14.1 x 10.2 x 4.1 inches|
|Net Weight||13 ounces|
|Calories Per Serving||140|
If you care to learn more about this snack, you can watch the following video:
Garden Of Eatin’ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
(Best for Salads)
If you feel like making some tortilla chip salad, perhaps you’d be inclined to check out this excellent snack from Garden of Eatin’. Offering chips made from organic blue corn, the brand will ensure that you have the tastiest and healthiest snack possible.
These tasty chips own their crunchiness to the expeller pressed oil used in the manufacturing procedure. In case you’re not aware of this, expeller pressed oil is rich in antioxidants thanks to being pressed at a relatively low temperature.
Furthermore, the Garden Of Eatin’ tortilla chips don’t contain any hydrogenated oil, which is an inflammatory ingredient capable of raising your bad cholesterol. Thanks to this, you can still enjoy this tasty snack even if you have cholesterol problems.
- Made from organic blue corn
- 22-ounce bag
- Free of artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives
- The chips are perfectly suitable for vegans
- Even though the chips are made of premium-quality ingredients, they are still relatively cheap
- The product is quite low in sodium, which means that it’s less likely to do harm to your blood pressure
- The snack contains a decent amount of dietary fiber and protein
- The chips might be a bit overly thick
|Product Dimensions||15.5 x 9.9 x 3.1 inches|
|Net Weight||22 ounces|
|Calories Per Serving||140|
|Manufacturer||Garden Of Eatin’|
In case you care to see how these chips look and how they taste, you can check out the snack’s taste test in this video:
Happy Belly Restaurant Tortilla Chips
(Best for Dipping)
Generally speaking, tortilla chips ideal for dipping should be robust and strong enough that they can hold up hearty dips. If you happen to enjoy crunchy chips with appetizing dips, perhaps you should check out this product from Happy Belly.
The Happy Bell chips have a considerably thicker texture than most standard tortilla chips on the market. Therefore, these crispy chips will be able to handle most, if not all, of the heartiest dippings.
Boasting a flavor closely resembles that of the widely beloved Tostitos restaurant tortillas, the Happy Belly chips will surely win even the pickiest eater over. Made from ground white corn, salt, and vegetable oil, the snack is suitable for vegans.
- 10-ounce bag
- Made from white corn, salt, and vegetable oil
- Does not contain added sugar
- The Happy Belly is one of the most affordable tortilla chips now available
- The chips are decently packaged so that they will not suffer from damage during the transportation process
- The chips are free of bad cholesterols
- The snack contains a decent amount of dietary fiber
- The chips might be a bit salty
|Product Dimensions||14.1 x 9.7 x 3.6 inches|
|Net Weight||10 ounces|
|Calories Per Serving||140|
Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Tortilla Chips
(Best for Soup)
Do you know that tortilla chip strips are more or less a staple in Mexican soup? If you don’t want to spend time making tortillas for Mexican yourself, perhaps you’d want to check out this fantastic alternative.
This tasty treat is baked in sesame, flax, quinoa, sunflower seeds, and a bit of salt. Even though this might not be the conventional ingredients for making tortilla chips, the combination work surprisingly well, thus offering an authentic yet unique taste.
Furthermore, you will definitely come to appreciate that these tortilla chips are quite low in sodium. Containing only 80 milligrams of sodium and are free of cholesterol, these tortilla chips are undoubtedly among the healthier options.
- The product does not contain any trans fat, which is considered to be the worst type of fat
- These chips have a strong and robust texture than can complement various types of dips and hummus
- This snack is a decent source of calcium and iron
- The chips are free of artificial flavors and preservatives, which might be detrimental to one’s health
- The chips boast an impressive freshness that can significantly improve your eating experience
- The bag of the chips is recyclable, meaning that the product is relatively environmentally-friendly
- Because the chips are low in sodium, they might not be salty enough for some
|Product Dimensions||9.9 x 8 x 4.9 inches|
|Net Weight||11 ounces (311 grams)|
|Calories Per Serving||140|
|Manufacturer||Food Should Taste Good|
If you want to know for sure if this snack for you, you should have a quick look at this video:
Real Food From The Ground Up Cauliflower Tortilla Chips
In case you’re trying to look for something new, here’s a one-of-a-kind snack from Real Food From The Ground Up that will surely win even the pickiest eater over. Certified to be GMO-free, these tortilla chips are made from all-natural ingredients.
Unlike most other tortilla chips, which are made from various kinds of corns, these chips are made from cassava, cauliflower, organic sunflower oil, chia seeds, vegetable blend, garlic, and sea salt. Therefore, this snack is quite rich in dietary fiber.
Furthermore, this plant-based snack boasts a crunchy and robust texture that makes these chips perfectly dippable and scoopable. As a result, you can combine these chips with healthier dips for a healthier snack.
- Certified vegan
- The chips are relatively healthy, especially in comparison with competing products
- The snack is virtually free of trans fat, meaning that it’s less likely to be fattening
- These chips are all cholesterol-free, ensuring that you can enjoy it without worrying about fatty deposits
- The product is free of additional artificial sugar
- The snack is quite high in carb
|Product Dimensions||17.7 x 11.5 x 8 inches|
|Net Weight||4.5 ounces (128 grams)|
|Flavors||Sea Salt, Cauliflower|
|Calories Per Serving||140|
|Manufacturer||Real From From The Ground|
Late July Snacks Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
Are you fed up with eating the same old flavored tortilla chips? Are you trying to find something with a more unique taste? If that is the case, you definitely should try out this lime-flavored tortilla chips from Late July Snack.
These restaurant-style tortilla chips boast thin and crispy texture that will surely crunch with every bite. The enticing lime flavor, combined with a touch of sea salt, will be so delicious that you cannot help but reaching chips after chips.
Furthermore, the ingredients used for making these tortilla chips are carefully chosen. Aiming to offer the highest quality possible, Late July Snacks only use thoughtfully selected GMO-free and organic ingredients.
- 11-ounce bag
- Sea salt and lime flavored
- Certified USDA organic
- Non-GMO verified
- The chips contain a relatively low level of sodium, which means that it’s fairly suitable for those with high blood pressure
- The snack is completely sugar-free
- Because the product is manufactured in a facility that doesn’t process peanuts, the snack is free of possible allergens
- The chips are free of artificial colors, flavors, as well as preservatives
- The chips are a bit on the fragile side
|Product Dimensions||4 x 7 x x 13 inches|
|Net Weight||11 ounces|
|Flavors||Sea Salt And Lime|
|Calories Per Serving||130|
|Manufacturer||Late July Snacks|
Barcel Mini Takis Crunchy Rolled Tortilla Chips
Why not spice up your snacking time with the intense and robust flavor of these tortilla chips from Barcel. Boasting an explosive spicy flavor, these mini tortilla chips will surely challenge your tastebuds.
No more trying to decide between whether you want hot chili pepper and lime or habanero and lime, this mix tortilla chips bag from Barcel will provide you with both of these options. Just keep in mind that these two flavors are all hot and spicy.
Furthermore, this bag of tortilla chips contains 25 individual mini Takis packs so that you can share it with your friends, family, and colleagues.
- Containing 25 1.23-ounce packages
- Two flavors
- Hot and spicy
- The chips have a crunchy and robust texture that won’t go mushy even if exposed with open air for a long time
- The chips are of excellent freshness
- The chips come in two different flavors for you to choose from
- The chips are all excellently packed so that they are less prone to damage during delivery
- The product might contain possible allergens such as peanuts, eggs, soy, wheat, and milk
|Product Dimensions||11 x 8 x 4.5 inches|
|Net Weight||35 grams (25 1.23-ounce pack)|
|Flavors||Habanero and Lime
Chili and Lime
|Calories Per Serving||140 (Takis Nitro)
180 (Takis Fuego)
Paqui Spicy Hot Haunted Ghost Pepper Tortilla Chips
Do you like tortilla chips so hot that you’ll feel like your tongue is on fire? Do you like to challenge yourself? If that is the case, I’d recommend that you give this product from Paqui a try.
As is suggested in the name “Spicy Hot Haunted Ghost Pepper,” these tortilla chips are made from the hottest of peppers such as ghost peppers, cayenne, and chipotle peppers. For extra savory flavors, the chips also have garlic, onion, and chili powder.
What’s more, you can count on this snack to be non-GMO, gluten-free, and Kosher. Moreover, these chips are also free of trans-fats, MSG, and other possible allergens such as nuts and soys.
- 2-ounce bag
- Spicy hot flavored
- Inspired by an Aztec recipes
- Made with real peppers
- The chips were decently packaged so that they will stay intact during the delivery
- The chips have a thick and robust texture that makes them suitable for dipping
- The snack is rich in dietary fiber, protein calcium, iron, and potassium
- The chips are quite high in calories, which means that the snack can be quite fattening
|Product Dimensions||14.25 x 6.3 x 4.09 inches|
|Net Weight||2 ounces (57 grams)|
|Flavors||Haunted Ghost Pepper|
|Calories Per Serving||280|
The Best Tortilla Chips Buying Guide
To ensure that you have the best of lucks in your quest for the ultimate tortilla chips, here are some aspects you need to pay attention to while buying this product.
First, you need to decide which flavor you crave most.
While what flavor you’d buy is entirely up to you, I need to remind you that flavored tortilla chips (such as nacho cheese, spicy hot, lime, etc..) tend to contain a notably higher amount of sodium.
If you have high blood pressure or if your diet requires you to eat as little sodium as possible, be sure to choose plain tortilla chips.
Another thing that you’d want to pay attention to when buying tortilla chips is the calories. As is the case with most snacks, tortilla chips are not the healthiest option. Therefore, you might want to choose one with a lower calorie count.
If you’re not on any strict diet or are not allergic to anything, you might not necessarily need to pay attention to the ingredients. However, if you are, perhaps it’s best that you always check out the ingredient list when buying tortilla chips.
As you can see, some tortilla chips might contain some possible allergen such as nuts, soy, or dairy products.
Furthermore, if you need to eat exclusively gluten-free food, make sure that the tortilla chips are made from corn and do not contain any wheat in them.
If you’re trying to sneak a bit of this tasty snack into your daily diet, perhaps you’d want to know if tortilla chips and you are a match. Therefore, I’ve pointed out some key features of tortilla chips that you might want to know.
My Top Pick for the Best Tortilla Chips
My top pick for tortilla chips of all time is, without doubt, the Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips. It’s one of the all-time-favorite classics that has found its way into many people’s hearts with its flavors and enticing crunchiness.
What’s your favorite brand of tortilla chip so far? What do you think will make the best tortilla chip? Are there any recipes for tortilla dips that you’d like to share? Don’t forget to leave a comment below.