Napkin is a part of life in most families. You can see now there are many types of napkins: cocktail napkin, dinner or luncheon napkins, paper or cloth napkin. Napkin holder is often used to keep them organized and tidy.
A napkin holder is no longer a traditionally simple holder but a decorative masterpiece that helps the house owner show off their style. For this reason, you find yourself being buried under endless options with unlimited color and design for your choice.
Do not worry. This post will help you trim down the candidate list and pick the best napkin holder for your needs and expectations.
- Why You Should Use a Napkin Holder?
- Types of Napkin Holders
- What Are The Best Napkin Holders?
- Best Napkin Holders Comparison Chart
- Top 15 Best Napkin Holder Reviews 2020
- 1. simplehuman Quick Grip Napkin Holder
- 2. Home Basics Paper Napkin Holder
- 3. OXO Good Grips SimplyPull Napkin Holder
- 4. Boston International Garden Gate Design Napkin Holder
- 5. Spectrum Round Vertical Napkin Holder
- 6. Home Basics Cast Iron Paper Napkin Holder
- 7. My Gift Metal Tree & Bird Design Napkin Holder
- 8. Home Basics Scroll Collection Napkin Holder
- 9. Spectrum Diversified Euro Weighted Napkin Holder
- 10. mDesign Modern Decorative Paper Napkin
- 11. Spectrum Diversified Vintage Napkin Holder
- 12. Caspari Acrylic Guest Towel Napkin Holder
- 13. JOGREFUL Vintage Metal Napkin Holder
- 14. Home Basics Lattice Flat Napkin Holder
- 15. Creative Co-op Square Wood Napkin Holder
- Shopping Guide for The Best Napkin Holders
- Some Popular Napkin Holder Brands
- How to Use Napkin Holders Properly?
- My Top Pick
Why You Should Use a Napkin Holder?
Imagine a table with the napkins scattering all over? A napkin holder is a very useful device to keep your counter and dining table tidy, especially on special occasions.
On the other hand, placing a stylish napkin holder is a great way to dress up your kitchen space. Any guest could be impressed by a combination with different color napkins going with cute napkin holders.
Types of Napkin Holders
There are two main styles of napkin holders: vertical and horizontal. Normally, vertical napkin holders sandwich napkins between two surfaces. To keep the napkin from slipping out, the surfaces tend to be the same size and symmetrical.
The vertical design is a more practical option if table space is limited. It could also be more versatile when it can fit napkins of many sizes.
A horizontal holder often comes with a bottom base and weighted arm. The base is usually around the size of a conventional paper napkin, while the weighted arm can be any shape.
Some horizontal holder is simply constructed with a base and four edges without an arm. If saving space is not an issue, a horizontal napkin holder is more advantageous, as well as slightly easier to access.
What Are The Best Napkin Holders?
Before we dig into the detailed reviews of the most outstanding picks, let us check out my list of top 15 best napkin holders. The label and short description for each product are clues for your choice.
- Best Overall: simplehuman Quick Grip Napkin Holder
“Simply and elegantly designed, this awesome product functions well to dispense precisely one napkin at once.”
- Best for Budget: Home Basics Paper Napkin Holder
“Constructed of heavy-duty steel, this item is nice, stable, and versatile – the real deal for people on a budget.”
- Best Accessible: OXO Good Grips SimplyPull Napkin Holder
“An amazing combination of form and function, this beautiful napkin holder will be your pride before the guests.”
- Best Horizontal without Arm: Boston International Garden Gate Design Napkin Holder
“This is a beautiful and functional addition to your kitchen, perfect for holding paper guest towels.”
- Best Versatile: Spectrum Round Vertical Napkin Holder
“This modern, sturdy holder will help keep your napkins organized and easily accessible all the time.”
- Best Space-Saving: Home Basics Cast Iron Paper Napkin Holder
“Add a touch of French flair to outside dinner with this Fleur de Lis freestanding napkin.”
- Best Design: My Gift Metal Tree & Bird Design Napkin Holder
“Liven up your kitchen with this a charming design of tree and bird shapes on the dining table.”
- Best with Weighted Arm: Home Basics Scroll Collection Napkin Holder
“This horizontal stand has a steady base and a weighted pivoting arm to keep the napkins from blowing away.”
- Best for Outdoor Use: Spectrum Diversified Euro Weighted Napkin Holder
“The brushed nickel and clean design make this napkin holder match every décor and color scheme.”
- Best for Gift: mDesign Modern Decorative Paper Napkin
“Compact, durable, and adorable, this napkin holder is a lovely gift to wow your friends.”
- Best Vertical Holder: Spectrum Diversified Vintage Napkin Holder
“Sturdy, lightweight, and cute, this is a unique napkin holder and serves great as a table centerpiece.”
- Best Easy to Clean: Caspari Acrylic Guest Towel Napkin Holder
“This acrylic napkin holder beats any other holders for being easy to clean – a good choice for busy people.”
- Best with Raised Base: JOGREFUL Vintage Metal Napkin Holder
“This holder has a perfect raised base to protect your napkin from spills and hold its ground when you grab a napkin.”
- Best Capacity: Home Basics Lattice Flat Napkin Holder
“A great value for the price. This holder can hold twice as many napkins as average holders.”
- Best Sturdy: Creative Co-op Square Wood Napkin Holder
“This product makes storing napkins easier and more stylish, ensuring precise dispense at every use.”
Best Napkin Holders Comparison Chart
The following table gives the key features of the top 15 best napkin holders. Accordingly, you can make some comparisons and figure out which one fits your needs best.
|Best Napkin Holders||Dimensions||Material||Style|
|simplehuman Quick Grip Napkin Holder - Best Overall||7.8 x 7.5 x 5 inches||Stainless Steel||Horizontal|
|Home Basics Paper Napkin Holder - Best for Budget||8.00 x 6.63 x 1.25 inches||Heavy-Duty steel||Vertical|
|OXO Good Grips SimplyPull Napkin Holder - Best Accessible||1.25 x 8 x 6.63 inches||Stainless Steel||Horizontal|
|Boston International Garden Gate Design Napkin Holder - Best Horizontal without Arm||9.00 x 5.25 x 2.50 inches||Metal||Horizontal|
|Spectrum Round Vertical Napkin Holder - Best Versatile||3.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches||Steel||Vertical|
|Home Basics Cast Iron Paper Napkin Holder - Best Space-Saving||5.65 x 2.18 x 5.00 inches||Cast Iron||Vertical|
|My Gift Metal Tree & Bird Design Napkin Holder - Best Design||5 X 5.25 X 2 inches||Metal||Vertical|
|Home Basics Scroll Collection Napkin Holder - Best with Weighted Arm||5 x 5 x 8 inches||Steel||Horizontal|
|Spectrum Diversified Euro Weighted Napkin Holder - Best for Outdoor Use||2.75 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches||Steel||Horizontal|
|mDesign Modern Decorative Paper Napkin - Best for Gift||3 x 6 x 5.5 inches||Metal||Vertical|
|Spectrum Diversified Vintage Napkin Holder - Best Vertical Holder||2.75 x 7.25 x 5.75 inches||Steel and wood||Vertical|
|Caspari Acrylic Guest Towel Napkin Holder - Best Easy to Clean||8.75 x 5.50 x 1.75 inches||Arcylic||Horizontal|
|JOGREFUL Vintage Metal Napkin Holder - Best with Raised Base||6.8 x 6.7 x 4.8 inches||Metal||Vertical|
|Home Basics Lattice Flat Napkin Holder - Best Capacity||7.00 x 7.00 x 3.00 inches||Steel||Horizontal|
|Creative Co-op Square Wood Napkin Holder - Best Sturdy||6.3 x 4.33 x 5.9 inches||Hardwood||Horizontal|
Top 15 Best Napkin Holder Reviews 2020
Now we will zoom in the pros and cons of each of the top 15 best napkin holders. Do not forget to scan the key features and product specifications to have more information.
1. simplehuman Quick Grip Napkin Holder
Are you looking for a simple but functional product? Take this napkin holder by simplehuman. With a simple but practical design, this napkin is aimed at making your life easier.
This item features a weighted tension arm, which helps keep your napkin neatly in place and makes sure the holder dispenses one napkin at a time.
Apart from the bottom made of rubber to prevent slipping, the holder’s remaining is constructed in stainless steel, which promises durability, sanitary, and convenient use.
The simple look of the holder helps it fit any countertop and kitchen table.
- Has a sturdy stainless steel base
- Features a weighted tension arm
- Rubber bottom prevents the holder from sliding
- Holds up to 75 square paper napkins
- 5-Year Warranty
- Sleek and modern design
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Stands securely on any surface thanks to the rubber bottom
- Holds napkin neatly and allow easy dispensing
- Accommodates only square napkins
- On the pricey side
|Dimensions||7.8 x 7.5 x 5 inches|
2. Home Basics Paper Napkin Holder
(Best for Budget)
If you are not in good financial condition, there is no need to invest too much money but still a chance to have a good product like Home Basics paper napkin holder.
I love this napkin holder because it can be used for any type and size of a napkin, from square to rectangle and triangle, whether cloth or paper.
The napkin holder is constructed of heavy-duty steel. It has two classical arch sides to keep the napkin stack vertically in a way easy to grasp.
The elegant satin nickel finish makes this napkin stand special enough for every type of occasion.
- Vertical holder
- Has four feet to raise the bottom from the surface
- Features arch sides
- Four color options
- Attractive chrome design
- Raised bottom keeps your napkins from touching the surface
- Accommodates a variety of sized napkins
- Budget-friendly price
- It is a bit small for large napkins
- The bottom bars aren’t connected well
|Dimensions||5.2 x 2.5 x 5 inches|
|Color||4 options: Chrome, Black, Gold, Satin Nickle|
3. OXO Good Grips SimplyPull Napkin Holder
Impress your guests with this amazing napkin holder standing on your dining table. The item has a contemporary look with a minimalist design coming in the silver and black color.
When it comes to the function, this holder features a weighted arm with a rubber grip that keeps your napkins in place and allows you to take one napkin out without pulling a bunch of papers out at once.
The arm can open wide and stay open for easy, one-handed refilling. Even better, it folds neatly into the body for compact storage.
- Horizontal holder
- Non-skid rubber base
- Features a weighted arm to keep napkins secure
- Foldable arm for compact storage
- Contemporary design
- Keep the napkins in place
- Precisely dispense only one napkin at a time
- Easy to clean and store
- High-end price
- Takes up counter space
|Dimensions||8.00 x 6.63 x 1.25 inches|
You can see this video to know more about the OXO napkin holder:
4. Boston International Garden Gate Design Napkin Holder
(Best Horizontal without Arm)
This napkin holder by Boston International is a metal caddy with a perfect size for standard 8.5 x 4.5-inch guest towel. It is made from sturdy metal and has a nice depth to holds 32 napkins at a time.
There are also ball feet to keep napkins raised off table or countertop surfaces, preventing them from getting dirty from spills. The traditional garden gate design with an antique brass finish adds a touch of elegance to your dining space.
This napkin holder is suitable for sitting on a dinner table or bathroom sink as a handwashing valet.
- Four ball feet
- Garden gate design
- Fits standard 8. 5 x 4. 5-inch guest towel/buffet napkins
- Holds up to 32 napkins
- Attractive design and color
- Budget-friendly price
- Sturdy construction
- Keep your napkins clean and dry
- It seems to sit unevenly when it’s empty
|Dimensions||9.00 x 5.25 x 2.50 inches|
5. Spectrum Round Vertical Napkin Holder
Are you looking for a sturdy holder for large napkins? This cast iron stand by Home Basics is an excellent option to be considered.
It comes with a simple design of two clean, smooth circular lines as the sides and two bottom bars for the base. Despite this simplicity, the holder is strong enough to withstand the weight of medium to large-sized tissues without tipping, wobbling, or toppling.
When it comes to decorative purposes, the holder’s fresh and contemporary look will effortlessly match a variety of kitchen styles and color schemes.
- A vertical napkin holder
- Fits medium to large-sized napkins
- Made from steel
- Satin nickel finish
- Unique design
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Perfect for holding medium and large napkins
- Very affordable price
- You have to keep it at full capacity to hold napkins upright
- It does not work well for small-sized napkins
|Dimensions||3.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
6. Home Basics Cast Iron Paper Napkin Holder
This freestanding napkin holder is what you need for an outdoor buffet on windy days. Its heavy cast iron material promises reliability and durability.
The unit comes with rubber feet design to ensure a firm grip and prevent scratching your countertop surface. The base is also elevated to keep your napkins from touching the surface, so they are clean and dry with every use.
This holder gives a decent look to your dining space, particularly if you pair it with other items featuring the Fleur de Lis design. There are four lovely colors for your choice: black, red, white, and turquoise.
- Elevated base
- Fleur de Lis design
- Rubber feet
- Made of cast iron with enamel coating
- Charming design
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Can hold napkins of all sizes
- The napkins don’t come out if you can fill it completely
|Dimensions||5.65 x 2.18 x 5.00 inches|
|Color||4 options: black, red, white, turquoise|
7. My Gift Metal Tree & Bird Design Napkin Holder
(Best for Design)
I bet you will love this napkin holder at first sight. It looks beautiful with an intricate cut-out design of a tree with birds perched on the branches, particularly when it holds plain white napkins.
To the owners of small kitchens, this holder is the best choice, because it holds a thick stack of napkins without taking up too much space on the counter.
Many users think that it is too lightweight and slim to stand in windy conditions. In fact, I have used it outside for BBQs a couple of times, and it stands up quite nicely.
- Vertical freestanding holder
- Tree & bird cut-out design
- Has rubber feet to prevent damage
- Made of sturdy metal
- Matte black powder-coat finish
- Slim design saves space for your kitchen
- Eye-catching design
- Decent price for a good product
- Easy to match other accessories
- Ideal for a gift
- Some users said it lacks sturdiness
|Dimensions||5 X 5.25 X 2 inches|
|Color||6 options: Black, Brass, Brown, Rose Gold, Silver, White|
8. Home Basics Scroll Collection Napkin Holder
(Best with Weighted Arm)
This Home Basics Scroll Collection Napkin Holder stands horizontal, so it holds a good amount of napkins without tipping or toppling. There is a weighted pivot that keeps the paper stack neatly in place without decreasing the ease of dispensing one or several napkins at a time.
The design is simple, but the rustic Bronze finish makes it look warm and inviting on your wood table. It is well-made, functional with strong weld points, and smooth tips.
This napkin holder is perfect for both your daily and more formal dinners.
- Horizontal holder
- Weighted pivoting arm
- Made of heavy-duty steel with a Bronze finish
- Four rounded metal feet
- The elegant design is suitable for many occasions
- Steady and strong base
- Easy to take out napkins
- Holds the napkins neatly even on breezy days
- A bit pricey
- Some products do not lay flat because of unleveled legs
|Dimensions||5.00 x 5.00 x 8.00 inches|
9. Spectrum Diversified Euro Weighted Napkin Holder
(Best for Outdoor Use)
Spectrum Diversified Euro Weighted Napkin Holder is created with the conception of a simple and clean aesthetic in mind. It’s a well-made and effective napkin holder at a very reasonable price.
The holder is a sturdy steel frame fished with a nickel coating, which makes it clean and reliable. The weighted pivoting arm works perfectly to hold down the napkin stack and consistently dispenses only one napkin.
The item is lightweight, compact, and easy to clean. So, it is very suitable for outside dinners on a picnic or camping.
- Horizontal stand
- Features a weighted pivoting arm
- Made of sturdy steel
- Can be used indoor or outdoor
- Holds a nice amount of papers
- Sturdy and durable
- Easy to clean
- Very affordable price
- Fits only standard square napkins
- There is no foot, so the bottom napkins likely touch the surface
|Dimensions||2.75 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
10. mDesign Modern Decorative Paper Napkin
(Best for Gift)
This unit is an attractive napkin holder with well-machined detail and a durable rust-resistant finish. Measuring 3 x 6 x 5.5 inches, it holds as many napkins as your family needs and as many sizes of napkins as available on the market.
What is really useful is its relatively big ball feet, which raises the holder off the surface, so the napkins are always dry and clean.
The unit’s compact and strong construction make it easy to be used throughout the home: on kitchen counters, dining tables, patios, decks, balconies, or picnic tables.
Last but not least, buying this amazing product does not require you to spend a bunch of money.
- Vertical holder
- Four ball feet
- Made of steel wire
- Rust-resistant finish
- Classic design works well with any décor
- Perfect size to fit napkin of any sizes
- Great durability
- Budget-friendly price
- The napkins fall over if the holder is not at full capacity
|Dimensions||3 x 6 x 5.5 inches|
|Color||3 options: Bronze, Pearl White, Soft Brass|
11. Spectrum Diversified Vintage Napkin Holder
(Best Vertical Holder)
If you want something to straighten out your larger napkins, I highly recommend this Spectrum Napkin Holder. With thick-gauge wire and a wooden base, it works perfectly to hold the napkins upright and easily accessible.
The exciting thing about this holder is its carrying handles, which not only allow you to move it effortlessly when needed but can hang into a hook in high positions. The base is spacious and strong to withstand a pretty good amount of napkins.
The metal construction is very solid and will last for years. The matte gray color of the finish looks really nice on any counter.
- Vertical storage
- Features a sturdy wooden base and thick-gauge wire
- Has carrying handles
- Unique and eye-catching design
- Easy to carry
- Solid construction for long use
- Can hold a large amount of napkin
- Keeps napkin upright
- Accommodates only standard square napkin
|Material||Steel and wooden base|
|Dimensions||2.75 x 7.25 x 5.75 inches|
12. Caspari Acrylic Guest Towel Napkin Holder
(Best Easy to Clean)
This Caspari Acrylic Guest Towel Napkin Holder is made from a durable acrylic material, which makes it look clean and tidy. Despite being lightweight, the thickness of 9mm ensures it can be used securely both indoor and outdoor.
The unit has a perfect size to fit 4.25 x 8 inch Caspari Guest Towel napkins and hold up two packs of them, one of the reasons why I love to use this holder in big parties. Consequently, you need not refill it frequently.
Thanks to its basic design, the holder can fit any décor. And what’s more? The cleaning for this holder can be done with a cloth in seconds.
- Horizontal holder
- Fits 4.25 x 8 inch Caspari Guest Towel napkins
- Can hold up to two packs of Caspari’s Guest Towel napkins
- Made from durable acrylic material in 9mm thickness
- Holds a good amount of napkins
- Superb easy to clean
- Matches any décor
- Made of lightweight but very durable material
- For some, it is quite basic and has no decorative use
|Dimensions||8.75 x 5.50 x 1.75 inches|
13. JOGREFUL Vintage Metal Napkin Holder
(Best with Raised Base)
One of the outstanding features of this napkin holder is its stable construction, which helps it not move when someone grabs a napkin, even when tightly packed. The base is wide and sturdy to hold mail, cutting board, or iPad.
It also has rubber feet to protect the counter from scratches. You have two color options to choose: coffee gold and with a heavyweight powder-coated steel finish, giving the item bright appearance and rust-resistance.
- Has a strong elevated base
- Vertical napkin holder
- Feature non-slid rubber feet
- Made of heavy duty cast iron
- Rustless and wear-resistant
- Fastness and heat-resistant material
- Feature a raised base for napkin clean and dry all the time
- Very sturdy and versatile
- Well-made, classic design
- Decent price
- Too small to hold normal to large napkins
|Dimensions||6.8 x 6.7 x 4.8 inches|
|Color||Two options: Black, Coffee gold|
14. Home Basics Lattice Flat Napkin Holder
I fall in love at once with the sleek look of this Home Basics napkin holder. It can hold a ton of dinner napkins and allows you to grab 1 napkin or more without messing up all the others.
The napkin is safe to use on a wooden surface because there are small, smooth, ball feet to avoid snagging on a tablecloth or scratching your table.
If you would like to use this napkin holder for outdoor events, a weighted pivoting arm will hold napkins neatly in place in windy conditions. You cannot find any better deal at such a budget-friendly price than this unit.
- Horizontal holder
- Made from heavyweight powder-coated steel
- Rust resistant
- Features ball feet and a weighted pivoting arm
- Ideal for large napkin
- Holds a good amount of napkin
- The weighted arm works well to keep and dispenser the napkins
- Black lacquer color makes the holder look very fancy
- The black paint may chip off after long use
|Dimensions||7.0 x 7.0 x 3.0 inches|
15. Creative Co-op Square Wood Napkin Holder
I want to close this list with my favorite napkin holder, the Creative Co-op Square Wood Napkin Holder. The natural hardwood material with metal accents makes it a stylish and functional additional item to your home.
The box is in a perfect size to contain a tall stack of paper napkins without need to refill frequently. There is a metal bar in the center to hold napkins down and let them be released without any struggle.
The only downside of this napkin holder is that it takes pretty much space on your counter. So, it is not ideal for a compact kitchen.
- Horizontal holder
- Made from real wood
- Metal crossbar
- Can hold a tall stack of napkin
- Long-lasting construction
- Great sturdiness
- Rustic design
- Some users think the bar is not heavy enough to keep the napkins
- A pricey choice
|Dimensions||6.3 x 4.33 x 5.9 inches|
Shopping Guide for The Best Napkin Holders
All napkin holders function in similar ways. But your decision is not all about function: the best napkin holder should go well with other things in your kitchen. So, there are things to give thought to before you make the final pick.
Vertical or Horizontal
As mentioned below, a napkin holder belongs to one of the two main styles: vertical or horizontal.
Vertical holders hold the napkin stack upright and save space for the small counters. However, some do not like this type because the stack tends to fall over. You may get a bunch of papers pulled out while you try to take only one.
For the horizontal holders, the napkins lay flat. Consequently, they are less space-saving but more accessible and consistent to dispense one napkin in each use.
How many napkins do you want to load the holder at once? What size of napkins does your family often use? Standard square or rectangular napkins?
As napkin holders come in different sizes and shapes, do not forget these questions to identify the right dimensions.
If the napkins oversize the holder, their edges will fall down and touch the surface. On the contrary, using an enormous holder to keep the tiny napkins is a waste.
The napkin cannot be absent on both daily meals and special occasions of the family. For this reason, most napkin holders are made to be used at indoor dinners or outdoor parties.
For an outdoor napkin holder, you should make sure that it is heavy enough to withstand windy conditions.
There are some holders designed to store a multitude of items apart from napkins: mails, homework, file folders, notebooks, and even iPad. This requires you to make more consideration and researches on product reviews.
Apart from holding napkins, napkin holders function as a decorative accessory. Therefore, their color and design have to go well with the existing vibe and decor of a room.
Fortunately, the napkin holders are available in a multitude of shapes, sizes, and colors: from simple to intricately designed, from traditional to contemporary and anything in between.
Less important but worth mentioning, napkin holders are made from a wide range of materials: steel for durability, cast iron for stability, wood for a more traditional style, or plastic for the cost-efficiency.
Some Popular Napkin Holder Brands
Here I will recommend some well-known brands of holder napkins:
Spectrum Diversified is one of the most popular brands of napkin holders and owns a wide range of designs (most belong to horizontal style).
This brand celebrates the form, function, and style of its product. Each holder is a combination of sturdy metal construction paired with classic finishes, traditional appearance, and a slight modern flair.
People who love stylish napkin holder cannot miss Home Basics. This manufacturer’s products combine the best design with the highest quality materials, outstanding distribution and unmatched customer service.
Home Basics napkin holder features classic styling and sturdy metal construction. The holders can be either upright or flat style, so it works well anywhere, from the picnic table to the kitchen counter top.
Located in Massachusetts, Boston International has gained its reputation in providing high-quality home decorative accessories. Napkin holder belongs to its Celebrate the Home, a retail brand offers tabletop accessories.
The napkin holder by Boston International often boasts a horizontal, rectangular design with elegant metal-framed caddy.
You must already be familiar with cooking and kitchen tools and gadgets by OXO, a long-last American manufacturer of kitchen utensils, office supplies, and housewares.
With the conception of making things simpler and easier, OXO provides users an appealing approach to napkin organization and storage. Its products have modern design and convenient features to store your napkins.
How to Use Napkin Holders Properly?
Depending on the napkin holder, you can use it for indoor or outdoor, informal dinner or special events. A basic design like the Caspari Acrylic Guest Towel Napkin Holder is more suitable for family dinners and indoor gatherings alike.
Other more decorative napkin holders like the My Gift Metal Tree & Bird Design Napkin Holder would be nice for special occasions, as a way to show off your style before guests.
Most napkin holder will not be dishwasher safe. Fortunately, materials like metal and acrylic safely wipe clean with a wet rag and mild soap. However, sometimes the finish will chip or discolor over time if you do not pay enough attention to cleaning.
An acacia wood napkin holder, for example, might lose its luster over time if it’s washed frequently with harsh soap. Therefore, you should check the product information before choosing a cleaning method.
Let’s check out some frequently asked questions to make sure you have already had enough information about napkin holders.
My Top Pick
Balance the functional features and aesthetics; my final pick is simplehuman Quick Grip Napkin Holder. While simple in concept, it works perfectly to keep the napkin neatly and allows you to pull one napkin out without disturbing the rest.
What’s more? This holder is constructed of high-chromium stainless steel and durable plastic, which brings a modern look and excellent durability. And as a bonus, this product’s long use is guaranteed by a 5-year warranty.
I hope up here you already have your final decision. If not yet, feel free to contact me for more information and advice. I would love to hear your share and read your comments!