Are you health-conscious or looking to buy honey products? With only 5 minutes of reading my best Manuka honey brands reviews, you can make a wise choice when shopping. Become an expert in this field within a few minutes.
For those who are interested in natural products, Manuka honey is an indispensable product. It not only helps you heal wounds, but it also strengthens your overall health. Especially, Manuka honey is suitable for healing wounds for all ages and your pets.
You can confirm each brand’s reputation, and how they process the product, please read through this article. I hope my reviews answer the questions you are having, and you can quickly buy the product that suits you best.
- What is Manuka Honey?
- Benefits of Manuka Honey
- What Is UMF, MGO, and K-Factor?
- Best Popular Manuka Honey Brands
- What Are The Best Manuka Honey Brands To Buy?
- Best Manuka Honey Comparison Chart 2020
- Top 15 Best Manuka Honey Brands Reviews 2020
- 1. Manuka Health MGO 400+ Manuka Honey
- 2. Airborne 500g Manuka Honey
- 3. Three Peaks Ultra Premium UMF 10+ Manuka Honey
- 4. Tahi Bee-Friendly UMF15+ Manuka Honey
- 5. Pacific Resources International 20+ 1.1lbs Manuka Honey
- 6. Happy Valley UMF 15+ Manuka Honey
- 7. Wedderspoon Kfactor 16 – 8oz Raw Manuka Honey
- 8. TUFF BEAR Bee’s Inn UMF 15+ Manuka Honey
- 9. Steens UMF 10 Manuka Honey
- 10. WildCape UMF 15+ East Cape Manuka Honey
- 11. Manukora UMF 20+ Non-GMO Raw Manuka Honey
- 12. Kiva UMF 20+ Raw Manuka Honey
- 13. Comvita UMF 15+ Raw Manuka Honey
- 14. Good Natured Highest Grade Medicinal Manuka Honey
- 15. New Zealand Honey Co. UMF 24+ Raw Manuka Honey
- How to Use Manuka Honey
- How to Look for the Best Manuka Honey Brands
- My Top Pick
What is Manuka Honey?
Manuka honey is a type of honey taken from the nectar of the Manuka tree in New Zealand. In 1990, scientists discovered the medicinal properties of bile, such as sore throat, digestive disorders, wounds, diabetes, and even cancer.
There are three main components in Manuka honey: leptosperin – nectar from Manuka bush, DHA of omega-3 fatty acid, and methylglyoxal. These compounds are classified by different systems such as UMF, MGO, or KFactor.
Medical research shows that Manuka honey is a natural anti-infection agent commonly used to clean wounds and burns. In addition, this honey is resistant to E. coli and S. aureus and may help prevent P. aeruginosa from forming biofilms.
Benefits of Manuka Honey
Raw honey is always considered a superfood, as well as Manuka honey, which is not only good for your health but also useful for beauty.
For health, Manuka honey contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial active ingredients, so this honey can treat sore throat. Besides, Manuka honey help heals wounds, easing stomach aches, improve digestion, strengthen the immune system, and power supply.
In terms of skincare, Manuka Honey can penetrate deep into the skin layers, providing moisture to the skin. It helps prevent acne-causing bacteria and reduce inflammation. Besides, Manuka honey is resistant to oxidative radicals, helping to fight the aging.
What Is UMF, MGO, and K-Factor?
To classify and evaluate the quality of Manuka honey, researchers have to use different common systems such as UMF, MGO, and K factor. So what are these systems?
Manuka honey is classified by the UMF system, which is considered to be organized at the highest level because it can accurately display the antimicrobial properties of Manuka honey.
UMF works by measuring the levels of MGO and DHA to determine the non-peroxide activity of honey. It uses a scale of 5+ to 30+ to classify according to the strength of antibiotics. Manuka Honey is on a 10+ scale means it has high antimicrobial activity and is suitable for therapeutic use.
The MGO system calculates the amount of methylglyoxal in a type of honey. Manuka honey has a very high content of MGO. Therefore, if the MGO scale of honey types is above 100+, it is very likely that the sample mainly contains Manuka honey.
The K-factor classification system is a scale consisting of three parts K-Factor 12, K-Factor 16, and K-Factor 22, which were created and used by Wedderspoon. The numbers on this scale describe the pollen content in honey.
Manuka honey on the K-Factor 22 scale has a high proportion of plant pollen. However, you should consider before using the K-Factor system for Manuka honey because the amount of pollen is not considered an accurate measure of purity.
Best Popular Manuka Honey Brands
Manuka honey is known worldwide for its excellent uses, so there will be many brands producing it. Here are some popular brands I’d like to recommend to you.
WildCape is the exclusive producer, who harvests Manuka honey directly from New Zealand’s East Cape comes to your home. Using techniques that have applied for over 40 years, they harvest Manuka honey from the hive in the most perfect way.
Comvita has a long history with its beekeeping. They always try to find sustainable sources of Manuka honey from the pristine forests of New Zealand. Although Manuka flowers are rare, Comvita guarantees the gold standard of quality and authenticity.
Kiva is committed to using farmer-derived ingredients to practice sustainable methods to create Kuka Raw Manuka honey. Kuka Raw Manuka is harvested from remote areas of New Zealand and has been independently tested and rated as at least UMF 20+ – equivalent to MGO 825+.
Only in New Zealand, you can find genuine Manuka honey. Although Manuka flowers only bloom 2 to 6 weeks a year, Three Peaks, which focuses on beekeeping, gentle harvesting, and aging honey, is committed to the sustainable conservation of this valuable resource.
Manukora is based in Matamata – a small town in northern New Zealand that is the closest to the source of Manuka honey. Therefore, they always ensure the quality of honey is the purest. Besides, Manukora is always proud of all of their non-GMO products.
New Zealand Honey Co.
Zealand Honey Co. is a UMFHA member licensed # 2060 in UMF (Unique Manuka Factor Honey Association). This association holds all its members accountable to the highest standards and classification they set. They then conducted random testing to ensure these were maintained.
All New Zealand Honey Co. honey are independently certified and meet at a minimum, requirements set by both the New Zealand Government – the Ministry of Primary Industry (MPI) and the UMF Association.
What Are The Best Manuka Honey Brands To Buy?
Below are the brands I have justified and collected in my best Manuka honey brands reviews. You can refer to the information below.
- Best Overall: Manuka Health MGO 400+ Manuka Honey
“Premium Manuka honey from New Zealand, contains at least 400 mg/kg of methylglyoxal, outstanding in quality and potential, safe and pure.”
- Best Budget: Airborne 500g Manuka Honey
“Pure, natural honey helps maintain the unique properties of honey, which is the perfect food of nature.”
- Best for Acne: Three Peaks Ultra Premium UMF 10+ Manuka Honey
“Pure honey from New Zealand, with a smooth texture and cream, is the UNESCO heritage of Tongariro National Park, supporting health and speeding up healing.”
- Best for Digestive Problems: Tahi Bee-Friendly UMF15+ Manuka Honey
“It contains lots of natural pollen without added sugar and water or preservatives; honey has high antibacterial properties, suitable for health and healing.”
- Best for H Pylori: Pacific Resources International 20+ 1.1lbs Manuka Honey
“Honey raw material from Manuka crops, naturally fresh and not heated, contains all the natural honey properties.”
- Best for Face: Happy Valley UMF 15+ Manuka Honey
“Honey meets strict quality criteria, raw materials derived from the virgin forests of New Zealand, can moisturize dry skin with Manuka honey mask 15+ hydration.”
- Best for Mrsa: Wedderspoon Kfactor 16 – 8oz Raw Manuka Honey
“Products help reduce pain and increase energy for the body, and honey has a pleasant taste suitable for all consumers.”
- Best for Immune System: TUFF BEAR Bee’s Inn UMF 15+ Manuka Honey
“Strictly tested and licensed for each product, strictly complying with the quality of honey, Manuka honey is well-known for its healthy, excellent healing properties with UFM 15+.”
- Best for Cough: Steens UMF 10 Manuka Honey
“The unique extraction method, the healthy superfood of purity and quality, supports health and respiration, an remedy for sore throat and cough.”
- Best WildCape: WildCape UMF 15+ East Cape Manuka Honey
“Taste quite bitter and bitter in honey, famous for its gentle flavor, carefully harvested to ensure the quality of the product, ensure the wax comb to use honey over and over again.”
- Best Manukora: Manukora UMF 20+ Non-GMO Raw Manuka Honey
“Non-GMO products are a great gift, pharmaceutical properties, and health benefits, and the product is scarce because it depends on the season, using the product in a variety of ways.”
- Best Kiva: Kiva UMF 20+ Raw Manuka Honey
“The product ensures consumer appeal and quality by harvesting products from remote hills and coastal areas of New Zealand.”
- Best Comvita: Comvita UMF 15+ Raw Manuka Honey
“Super-premium pure from the nectar of Manuka flower in the pristine, wild, unpasteurized, non-GMO forests contains plant-derived compounds.”
- Best Raw Organic: Good Natured Highest Grade Medicinal Manuka Honey
“Leptospermum plant medicinal products, which have medicinal properties, the cold extraction method helps preserve antibacterial properties.”
- Best New Zealand Honey Co.: New Zealand Honey Co. UMF 24+ Raw Manuka Honey
“Excellent product for good health and competent care for the skin, harvested from wild scenes, organic natural food, containing all-natural pollen and enzymes.”
Best Manuka Honey Comparison Chart 2020
Here are the features of 15 best Manuka honey brands reviews in a comparison table. Looking at the table, you will see information on the quantity and type of products you need.
|Manuka Honey Reviews||Product Dimension (Inches)||Item Weight||Capacity||Grading|
|Manuka Health MGO 400+ Manuka Honey - Best Overall||4.6 x 3.2 x 0.6||9.1 ounces||8.8 Ounce and 1.1 Pound||MGO|
|Airborne 500g Manuka Honey - Best Budget||2.5 x 2.5 x 4.5||1.1 pounds||17.85oz||UMF|
|Three Peaks Ultra Premium UMF 10+ Manuka Honey - Best for Acne||3.3 x 2.4 x 2.4||1.6 pounds||17.6 oz||UMF|
|Tahi Bee-Friendly UMF15+ Manuka Honey - Best for Digestive Problems||2.8 x 2.9 x 2.8||10.4 ounces||8.81 oz||UMF|
|Pacific Resources International 20+ 1.1lbs Manuka Honey - Best for H Pylori||2.7 x 2.3 x 4.4||1.1 pounds||1.1lbs||UMF|
|Happy Valley UMF 15+ Manuka Honey - Best for Face||3.3 x 2.4 x 2.4||8.8 ounces||8.8 oz||UMF|
|Wedderspoon Kfactor 16 - 8oz Raw Manuka Honey - Best for Mrsa||3.2 x 2.7 x 0.6||9.9 ounces||8.8 oz||KFactor|
|TUFF BEAR Bee's Inn UMF 15+ Manuka Honey - Best for Immune System||3 x 2.4 x 2.4||8 ounces||8.8 oz||UMF|
|Steens UMF 10 Manuka Honey - Best for Cough||1.5 x 0.9 x 0.6||12 ounces||12 oz||UMF|
|WildCape UMF 15+ East Cape Manuka Honey - Best WildCape||2.6 x 2.6 x 3.4||9.6 ounces||8.8 oz||UMF|
|Manukora UMF 20+ Non-GMO Raw Manuka Honey - Best Manukora||2.6 x 3.4 x 2.6||9.9 ounces||8.8 oz||UMF & MGO|
|Kiva UMF 20+ Raw Manuka Honey - Best Kiva||2.6 x 3.4 x 2.6||10.6 ounces||8.8 oz||UMF /MGO|
|Comvita UMF 15+ Raw Manuka Honey - Best Comvita||2.3 x 2.3 x 4.5||9.6 ounces||8.8 oz||UMF|
|Good Natured Highest Grade Medicinal Manuka Honey - Best Raw Organic||2.5 x 2.5 x||3.588 ounces||8.8 oz||MGO|
|New Zealand Honey Co. UMF 24+ Raw Manuka Honey - Best New Zealand Honey Co.||2.5 x 2.5 x 3.4||11.2 ounces||8.8 oz||UMF/MGO|
Top 15 Best Manuka Honey Brands Reviews 2020
I have summarized in detail all 15 best Manuka honey brands reviews. So you can easily find yourself a high-quality product at an affordable price.
1. Manuka Health MGO 400+ Manuka Honey
MGO 400+ honey is incredible. Especially for the severe injuries I have suffered over the past several months. The product works very well in healing wounds and skin abrasions. Rub the product gently on the sore area.
In particular, for wounds with severe infections. You are in critical condition. Instead, going to the hospital will cost a considerable amount of treatment. Conversely, you can take the product for about three months. Then the infection will disappear.
Because Manuka products have high antibacterial properties, this honey is also an effective remedy for acne, which can use on the face once a day to cure stubborn acne for a week and have continued to improve skin with clarity and moisture.
- Contains content of natural methylglyoxal (minimum 400 mg/kg)
- High-level certification from New Zealand
- Honey 100% guaranteed
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 3.2 x 0.6 inches; 9.1 ounces
- Supplementing energy for health
- The product is excellent because the material comes directly from the hive.
- Used to heal wounds
- Very useful for large open wounds
- Organic products
- Do not use for under 12 months old
- The product does not use diagnostic or therapeutic
|MGO concentration||MGO 400+|
|Origin||100% New Zealand Origin|
Please watch the video below because it will give you useful information before choosing to buy Manuka Health MGO 400+ Manuka Honey.
2. Airborne 500g Manuka Honey
If you like honey and ask for home consumption, you might want to consider the Airborne brand. You will find this honey sold in 17oz. This product is quite convenient because you do not need to order honey several times.
Besides, this product is manufactured from a natural beekeeping facility, and you can visit this area. In particular, the product also works to treat colds or digestive disorders. You can use a little warm water to enjoy.
This honey is a raw material, and light processing is also a plus factor herbal honey due to its high pollen content. This honey is suitable if you are health conscious and want to switch to a low sugar diet because this type can use as an alternative sweetener.
- 100% Pure Honey
- MG stands for Methylglyoxal and lab-tested as milligrams per 1kg of Honey.
- Taste tested for quality.
- Heated at a moderate temperature for extraction
- Comply with the New Zealand Ministry for Primary Industries standards
- Completely cure esophageal reflux
- Strengthen the immune system
- Yummy and healthy, excellent flavor
- Products are scarce
- May have unpleasant smell!
|UMF Equivalent||8 to 12|
|Ingredients||Most pure, natural, and raw honey|
You can see the production and testing process of Airborne 500g Manuka Honey in the video below. Take a look at it a little.
(Best for Acne)
The brand three peaks of Manuka honey mildly concentrate on your regular consumption. It does not provide the quintessential manuka honey acrid flavor but is more palatable to eat regularly with everyday food items. This honey works wonderfully.
This brand is UMF certified, which is the most authentic certification when it comes to honey Manuka. Quality and concentration are always checked independently in laboratories. It is truly a reliable and trustworthy brand that provides manuka honey to you.
Sometimes high levels of MGO spoil the taste of manuka honey. Therefore, low concentrated MGO manuka honey will attract you more. Strictly speaking, this honey is beneficial for the respiratory and digestive systems.
- Certified 100% pure and authentic
- Carefully harvested preserves the natural properties.
- Quality standards of the New Zealand Honey Association.
- Beautiful yellow paper packaging and 17.6oz container
- Supernatural foods
- The taste and texture of honey is melted caramel.
- Used to heal burns and cuts
- Strengthen the immune system
- Great taste
- The product does not taste as fresh as the brand
- Products of darker color
|Ingredients||100% Pure & Authentic|
Three Peaks Ultra Premium UMF 10+ Manuka Honey is definitely the product you should own. If you do not believe it, you can watch the video below.
4. Tahi Bee-Friendly UMF15+ Manuka Honey
(Best for Digestive Problems)
If you are environmentally conscious, the Tahi brand should be your first choice. This particular brand spreadly knows for its organic beekeeping activities. This product is one of the rarest brands to follow environmentally friendly processes for Manuka honey.
The brand offers you a lot starting from health benefits to great taste. If you like organic products, this product is entirely raw and unpasteurized. Environmentally friendly and completely natural are the two factors that provide a competitive advantage to the brand.
It provides healing and prevention features. UMF rating is 15+, which implies a high concentration of MGO. This high concentration is ideal for preventing skin problems, and digestive problems. It is also beneficial for developing your immune system.
- Contain lots of pollen without added sugar, water, or preservatives
- No disinfection and minimal filtration for maximum goodness
- Hospitals and veterinary clinics use products to heal wounds
- The product never mixes with honey from the hive
- Treating intestinal disease
- Treat the infected skin quickly
- Great taste and texture
- High Quality
- The ingredients contribute to the unevenly composed taste.
- Upon delivery, the jar of honey is not full
|Ingredients||Contains high natural pollens with no added sugar, water or preservatives|
|Benefits||Used for health and healing|
If you are new to Tahi Manuka Honey, you should watch the following video. It will decide on your choice.
5. Pacific Resources International 20+ 1.1lbs Manuka Honey
(Best for H Pylori)
This product has a significantly higher enzyme content than regular honey. These enzymes create a natural hydrogen peroxide that acts as an antibacterial agent. High enzyme content will be very good for your digestive system and intestinal tract.
Hydrogen peroxide is responsible for the antibiotic benefits that most honey types provide. Most types of honey also have ingredients that have antibacterial qualities, but only Manuka Honey contains methylglyoxal (MG), one of the essential attributes of UMF.
The higher the MG concentration, the stronger the antibiotic effect. That is one reason why I appreciate the UMF potential of Manuka Honey. Therapies start with 5+ UMF or Bio-Active. The advantage of the product is that it only needs a small amount but still works well.
- The product contains properties of raw honey.
- New processing, no heating
- Products from unique natural resources
- Has high MG concentration, strong antibiotic effect.
- Contains methylglyoxal (MG) one of the critical UFM elements
- Bits of help reduce cholesterol
- Help reduce systemic inflammation
- Acne treatment
- The product does not dry face after use
- The price of the product is high
- This honey is not suitable for children under the age of one
|Ingredients||Mixing of pure, GM Free honey from clean and green forests and pastures of New Zealand|
|Brand||Pacific Resources International|
The following video is a review of PRI Manuka Honey. You can spend some time to see the health effects it brings.
6. Happy Valley UMF 15+ Manuka Honey
(Best for Face)
In terms of reliability, the Happy Valley brand is truly one of the best. Honey comes from New Zealand’s best hives. Therefore, this means that the reliable sources and quality standards that meet here are of the highest quality.
I would say that the product’s MGO rating is 690+, equivalent to UMF 18+. This type of concentration used to heal diseases explicitly related to skin, inflammation, and digestion. Because of its high level, I recommend you be careful with how much honey you eat.
The packaging of the product is quite eye-catching and safe. Honey is more concentrated than peer products. So, if you prefer creamy honey over diluted ones, this honey is perfect. But if you do not like a thick syrup, this product might not be suitable for your pallet.
- Quality according to UFM 15+ standards
- Strict inspection
- High-quality products
- Genuine product
- Product Dimensions: 3.3 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches; 8.8 ounces
- Beautiful packaging and high quality
- Manuka honey is delicious, dark, and thick
- Treatment of psoriasis
- The more prominent flavor when using the product with coffee
- You may not enjoy the taste of this product!
- Poor packaging issues
In this video, the commenter gives you the benefits of Happy Valley Manuka Honey with other kinds of Manuka Honey. Let’s see what happens.
7. Wedderspoon Kfactor 16 – 8oz Raw Manuka Honey
(Best for Mrsa)
If you’ve heard of Manuka honey from friends and colleagues, you’ve probably come across the brand name ‘Wedderspoon.’ This product is popular in the market due to its taste, texture, and health benefits. Honey naturally derived from New Zealand.
Certified with Kfactor 16, this is proof of the honey brand’s superior quality. Kfactor shows a pollen scale in honey, so high pollen content is essential for your health. It is helpful because it addresses coughs and colds. It can be a healthy alternative sweetener.
Wedderspoon is good quality honey and possesses many different medical benefits. You can use it for regular consumption because manufacturers don’t disclose MGO levels. Therefore it implies that it is lightweight.
- Not genetically modified and crude
- Origin and packaging in New Zealand
- Wedderspoon has MPI certification
- Three different grades are available
- 100% Raw Manuka
- Affordable price
- Organic honey, not pasteurized, does not contain antibiotics and pesticides
- Delicious taste
- Meet SQF standards (food quality and safety)
- Not UMF or MGO certified
- Unspecified medicinal value
Do you already know all the benefits of Wedderspoon 100% Raw Manuka Honey? I am sure you will need the following interesting video.
8. TUFF BEAR Bee’s Inn UMF 15+ Manuka Honey
(Best for Immune System)
One of the most authentic Manuka honey brands is the Bee Hay Inn. The Bee Lemon Inn brand has licensed the UMF rating, and therefore you have nothing to worry about the authenticity of the product.
This honey version has UMF 10+ rating, which means honey has an average MGO level. Therefore, you will be able to use the product frequently. It naturally develops your immune system in a better way.
To maintain a healthy diet, I would recommend having honey regularly with your daily breakfast. You can use it instead of sugar because of its mild sweetness. If you love organic products without added preservatives, Bee’s Inn surely win over as this is pure raw honey.
- Manuka honey with UMF rating
- Pharmaceutical grade honey
- The product has antibacterial properties
- Multifunction in improving human health
- Gluten-Free and Preservative Free
- Useful in treating stomach and digestive diseases
- Improve immune function and sore throat
- Treat cuts and burns
- Tastes excellent by enjoying this honey as a spread on your favorite bread, bagel
- Quite pricey!
|Origin||New Zealand’s North Island|
The following video will aid you distinguish between types of honey and how to preserve them. Take a look.
9. Steens UMF 10 Manuka Honey
(Best for Cough)
Steens is better than other Manuka honey brands. Honey is rich and full of flavor. You can feel like buying real Manuka honey made in New Zealand because its main base is located in New Zealand.
The Steens brand takes an exciting approach to provide product transparency to you. Basically, with Manuka honey, the source is of vital importance. You can be assured this Steens offers authentic Manuka honey.
The MGO concentration declared by the brand is 514, which means it must be equivalent to UMF 15. It is excellent quality, honey. Honey is a raw material with a cold-pressing mechanism to ensure the anti-bacterial properties of Manuka honey.
- Certification and independent testing
- Not pasteurized
- Minimum processing to ensure pure honey
- Manuka honey is processed at honeycomb temperature (36C / 96F)
- Very versatile multi-functional honey
- Sweet and delicious
- Provide adequate nutrition for the body
- Texture and color are different from other rough brands
- The grainy taste
- No guarantee that this honey will be better than the local raw
An interesting video for you to learn a lot about Steens Raw Manuka Honey, it won’t take long to watch it!
10. WildCape UMF 15+ East Cape Manuka Honey
The most distinctive feature of WildCape Manuka honey is its unique flavor. It has a unique character. UMF 5+ and 8+ low-range WildCape honey are delicious when spread on toast. The high grades of UMF 10+ and 15+ have excellent medicinal value.
Manuka WildCape honey is still sweet even at UMF 10+. This is entirely contrary to expectations because syrup tends to become bitter as the UMF layer increases. Therefore, this honey can be used as a sweetener and as a medicine.
It is commendable that WildCape pays special attention to its packaging. All honey sold in reusable PET bottles, BPT for free. This is a beneficial action because it contributes to the protection of the earth’s green.
- UMF certified honey
- Has a variety of sizes and grades
- The most popular product in New Zealand
- Bottles made from PET plastic according to strict FDA standards
- Raw honey with natural flavor
- Eco-friendly reusable packaging
- Follow the green honey process
- Mild flavor despite having high UFM
- The taste may too light for you
- It contains high UFM grades, so it costs more
|Color||250g New Label|
|Origin||East Cape, North Island, New Zealand|
The video below takes you to where creating delicious and nutritious WildCape Manuka Honey batches. Let’s watch it.
11. Manukora UMF 20+ Non-GMO Raw Manuka Honey
If you are looking for high concentrations of MGO from a reliable and reliable source, Manukora is an authentic Manuka honey supplier. Manukora is part of the UMF association and is a safe and trustworthy brand, of course.
It can heal and prevent countless skin problems starting from acne to wrinkles. It also possesses inflammatory properties that help in better digestion. Since it is a highly concentrated product, I recommend consuming it on days instead of every day.
I love the creamy texture and the taste of this unique Manuka honey. I can guarantee that you will also like this taste. It comes in a plastic jar, and the packaging is not too premium. However, it offers the highest health benefits due to the high UMF rating.
- No genetic modification
- UMF 20 + / MGO 830+ honey is extremely rare
- Products depend on the season.
- Top traceability system
- Multifunctional products to support human health
- UMF 20+ certified and MGO 830+ certified
- Authentic raw Manuka honey from New Zealand
- Natural and pure products
- Traceable from hive to hand
- Crystallization of rough honey
- Need to carefully associate honey with other foods
Manukora Manuka Honey is on the list of good products, so what is it ranked? You may know after watching this video.
12. Kiva UMF 20+ Raw Manuka Honey
Kiva Manuka is honey of good quality. It is raw and pure. UMF and MGO certifications demonstrate that it is an active antimicrobial agent with good peroxide activity.Kiva’s UMF 15+ and 20+ honey samples are suitable for medicinal needs.
A high MGO number also indicates that it is ideal for various health problems. Taste-wise, this organic brand isn’t overwhelming and has a moderate sweetness. So you can use the product often.
The UMF 10+ snap pack has no significant medicinal value. However, they can use as natural sweeteners. These packages are also easy to carry and great when you need a fast, healthy, and sweetmeal while traveling.
- UMF certified
- Raw honey
- Three grades available: UMF 20+, UMF 15+ and UMF 10+ Snap Packets
- Produced in New Zealand
- Ingredients sourced from hard working farmers
- Organic certification
- Herbal honey
- Dense, creamy texture
- Different types of products to fit different needs
- Dense texture not everyone likes
|Origin||Harvested from forest, the remote and pristine hills, and coastal areas of New Zealand.|
Kiva UMF 20+ Raw Manuka Honey is really the great honey you should own. Watch the review video below to get a real picture of it.
13. Comvita UMF 15+ Raw Manuka Honey
If you have a religious preference for buying food products, Comvita Certified UMF 15+ Manuka honey might be the right choice. It is Halal and Kosher certified. One of the distinctive factors for this product is that the Comvita brand is part of the UMF Association.
This honey is excellent for its potent therapeutic effect. It cures skin and digestive disorders. However, you should not use the product often because it has a high concentration. Daily intake should only do if you are suffering from skin or digestive problems.
This honey is good for digestion, developing a better immune system, coughing, sore throat, and skin problems. Honey tastes pretty good and can be a substitute for sugar in smoothies, breakfast foods. If you are health conscious, this is a good start for your new diet.
- The sufficient range extends from UMF 5+ to UMF 20+
- Monofloral Manuka of Honey
- The antibacterial properties
- Traceable to New Zealand forests
- Kosher certified
- Effective treatment for healing
- The taste is quite strong
- Premium price
The video below guides you on a tour of the production site of Comvita Raw Manuka Honey. Watch it to help you feel secure about the quality of the product.
14. Good Natured Highest Grade Medicinal Manuka Honey
(Best Raw Organic)
Good Natured Highest Grade Medicinal Manuka Honey is a brand from Australia. Laboratories are places for testing honey batches recognized by the New Zealand government. Therefore, you do not worry about the high quality of honey.
The next positive aspect of the brand is the organic and natural processes for syrup. There are no toxic substances provided to bees in the process, which is probably the factor that I think the product is of high quality.
In terms of the pharmaceutical, I surprised because of the innovative processing that the brand followed. Thanks to the unique cold extraction method, to maintain the maximum antibacterial properties of honey.
- Contains 8.8 ounces of 100% Manuka honey
- Manufactured according to organic standards, without impurities
- MGO of 820+, which is similar to NPA 20+
- The cold extraction process preserves enzymes and antibacterial compounds
- Preserves antibacterial properties and the ability to heal wounds
- The ability to recover significant injuries for both humans and pets
- Cure nasal congestion
- Tasty and easy to drink
- Able to prevent cancer naturally
- The ability to cure sore throat is negligible
- The expensive costs
The short video below will explain questions about Raw Manuka Honey by Good Natured. You can watch it to know more interesting things about this product.
15. New Zealand Honey Co. UMF 24+ Raw Manuka Honey
(Best New Zealand Honey Co.)
The New Zealand Honey Co. is a wise choice if you do not want to be infected or upgrade your immune system. This product is for those who are seeking the best genuine product from the market.
The product is not a mid-range form, so its cost is quite expensive. However, the abnormal content of MGO 1120+ is highly antibacterial, which helps you kill harmful bacteria. That’s why scientists from the UMF Association certify this drug.
The taste has a very delicious and sweet caramel scent. Besides, the original essence remains intact. This product is an entirely organic product and derived from nature because it has pure monofloral, which is hard to find.
- Legal origin from New Zealand since 2006
- UMF 24+ is a perfect partner for a variety of foods
- An organic, natural living food
- Thick, caramel-colored, crystallized without being gritty
- Certified from UMF
- Great for natural skincare
- The primary source of production
- For sore throats, cold coughs, and minor wounds
- Healing wounds for pets
- The cost is high
- The product may be too sweet
|Brand||NEW ZEALAND HONEY CO.|
Manuka honey is priced higher than other products. You can know the reason in the following video.
How to Use Manuka Honey
Manuka honey is known as a panacea for health and beauty. However, how to use them effectively is not well known. Here are a few guidelines for you.
Manuka honey may be able to reduce acne thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. First, make sure to cover the area of acne with a thin layer of honey. Then you leave this mask on for at least 15 minutes or more. The result returned will be beyond your expectations.
Besides, Manuka Honey can soothe melaleuca, so you can find formulas that form a mixture of equal parts honey, olive oil and beeswax then use. For best results, apply the mixture three times a day.
Digestion and Immunology
Manuka honey is a very effective improved digestive symptom. You only need to eat 1 to 2 tablespoons daily, or you can combine it with your food. It would be great if combined with slices of bread or yogurt. In addition, having tea socks for breakfast is not a bad idea.
Besides, using 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of Manuka honey every day, in addition to treating sore throat, it can also increase your resistance to overcome the illness.
Manuka honey can treat scratches or minor cuts. You will be able to determine the amount of honey to use by assessing the amount of fluid leaking from the wound. If you leak a lot, you should use more honey to cover the area.
To use Manuka honey, first, you apply honey to a bandage. Then put a bandage on the wound, you can also apply honey directly on it. You should change the bandage regularly with honey and use sealed or waterproof dressings to prevent the honey from spilling out.
How to Look for the Best Manuka Honey Brands
Manuka honey brings a lot of benefits to health and digestion, so how to choose the best product to suit your needs. The following things will be helpful to you:
Confirmation of the UMF Association
To value whether or not Manuka honey is good or bad, you need to look at the unique certification part of the UMF association. If the brand doesn’t have UMF certification, that brand does not prove that it provides authentic Manuka honey.
UMF is the only association that provides the authenticity of Manuka honey and operates for quality control measures. You can trace the exact area of the honey from where it comes from if the brand is UMF certified.
Methylglyoxal (MGO) in the Honey
Next, you should check the MGO concentration of Manuka honey. MGO has excellent benefits for the skin, respiratory system, and digestive system. When there is a high concentration of MGO, it means that the therapeutic effect is also high.
Typically, the lightest concentrations are UMF 5+ to 10+, which can be taken frequently throughout the day. Next, the range of 12 to 15 is the average concentration of MGO, good for the natural therapeutic impact. The highest level of MGO is between 18 and 20.
Check the Quality of Honey
With UMF certified brands, they must follow strict quality control regulations, so you feel secure. But for non-UMF brands, you have to see the product description to check if they undergo independent quality testing.
Some brands are not UMF certified but are reliable because they have published lab test results to maintain transparency.
Supply and Processing Method
Real Manuka honey comes from New Zealand only. Depending on the weather conditions of each region, the taste and quality will be different.
In terms of processing, this type of honey is raw, unpasteurized honey. You should check to see the process of Manuka honey by the cold extraction method.
If you have an ecological and healthy awareness, you will find this very important. Suppliers use organic harvesting methods that retain the most nutritional benefits of manuka honey. They do not feed any artificial chemicals to bees, so the honey obtained is entirely natural.
The two terms that advertisers often use are K-factor ratings and biological activity. K-factor often shows strong potency and pollen content in honey. It may not prove that honey is Manuka honey, but a type of honey has a high K-factor rating means its quality is excellent.
The other term called ‘biological activity.’ It also indicates that it’s a real honey, but that doesn’t mean it’s an authentic Manuka honey.
Here are a few questions and wonders that you often encounter about Manuka honey. Now, let’s read it to answer the questions yourself!
My Top Pick
The above is a summary of my best manuka honey brands reviews to help you get a quality product. After reading, I hope you will not have to spend much time when choosing a reputable honey brand. Besides, you can also select the product with the best price.
I particularly like the Manuka Health MGO 400+ Manuka Honey brand because of its reputation in each product. Its box and packaging design are also handy for traveling. Moreover, the red spots on my body were also actively recovered after one night using.
I hope this post is useful for shopping. Thanks for spending time reading my reviews. If you still have questions about branding or Manuka honey related issues, then leave a comment below. Remember to share it with your friends who are questioning about this product!